Sunday, January 16, 2011

XV863


XV863, originally uploaded by Aviation Ireland.

Not much happing in Dublin although a few shots I took of the regulars are up on my Flickr page to view. The Easyjet Airbus left but not before it was replaced with another Airbus.
The one that left last night was HB-JZF and replaced with HB-JZJ.On the bizjet front a couple to note were a Manx’s registered Gulfstream M-YWAY of Blue Sky Leasing’s and a Couple of Netjets Gulfstreams CS-DKD and N424QS.The Glufstream that arrived Friday N100HG is still there. M-YTOY is a E500 and it still there to.So over to Weston I go to see if I can get a shot of the Gulfstream N794ME that was till I got there to find that it had gone to Dubai.As they have moved the buccaneer to the gate at the start of the road I get this head shot of the witch.Thats it for Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment